Lettings Coordinator (Full Time)
We are looking for a Lettings Coordinator (full time) to join our extraordinarily busy lettings team in our Cardiff Bay office.
Answerable to the Lettings Manager, the ideal candidate will be flexible, highly organised, assertive and able to multi-task effectively. They will have excellent interpersonal and telephone skills, as well as being proficient in the usual suite of Microsoft office computer programmes.
The role will be mainly office based but will include some driving, so the candidate must hold a current UK driving licence and be willing to use their own car.
Responsibilities will include:
- Day to day management of rental properties portfolio.
- Managing office Lettings Administration (electronic and paper based).
- Liaising with MGY Landlords and Tenants on a daily basis.
- Dealing with maintenance enquiries and organising relevant services.
- Driving to and from various Cardiff properties to conduct viewings and property checks.
- Ensuring the highest standards of service are provided to MGY Landlords and their Tenants.
Hours will be full time from 09:00-17:30 Monday to Friday, plus one in three Saturdays from 09:00-16:00.
Prior Lettings experience is desirable but not essential as training will be given.
A competitive salary will be offered depending on skills and experience.
To apply please email your CV, along with a covering letter explaining why you’d love to get your teeth into this demanding yet rewarding role, to:
Or to discuss the role contact Nicola Taylor, Lettings Manager in our Cardiff Bay office on 02920 465466.
Interested parties are encouraged to act quickly, as the post will be filled as soon as the right candidate is found.