Lettings Negotiator (Full Time) VACANCY FILLED
We are searching for a Lettings Negotiator (full time) to represent our successful lettings team in the thriving Cardiff Bay area.
Second in command to our Lettings Manager, the ideal candidate will be professional, switched on, highly efficient, adaptable, confident and able to manage time and properties effectively. They will have excellent negotiating skills to provide exemplary customer services to our valued Landlords and their Tenants.
A company car will be provided and the role will include regular driving, so the candidate must hold a current UK driving licence. While client interaction will form the lion’s share of the workload, about a third of their time will be spent in the office, so the successful candidate will be required to be proficient in the usual suite of lettings-related computer programmes including Microsoft office.
Responsibilities will include:
- Liaising with prospective Landlords to promote MGY’s range of professional services and secure their properties for rent.
- Dealing with enquiries related to the MGY portfolio of Landlords’ properties on a daily basis.
- Supporting corporate clients and accommodating their Tenants.
- Driving to and from a range of Cardiff properties for initial liaison and to conduct viewings.
- Ensuring MGY Tenants experience smooth and professional check in and check out.
- Efficiently overseeing smooth and efficient processing within the Lettings department.
- Providing the highest standards of service to MGY Landlords and their Tenants
Hours will be full time from 09:00-17:30 Monday to Friday, plus one in three Saturdays from 09:00-16:00
Prior Lettings experience is essential as this is a demanding senior role.
A competitive salary commensurate with prior experience will be offered.
To apply please email your CV, along with a covering letter explaining what you could bring to this exciting opportunity, to:
Or to discuss the role contact Michelle Bishop, Director in our Cardiff Bay office on 02920 465466.
Interested candidates are urged to act fast, as the position will be filled immediately once the right candidate is secured.