Losing a loved one and dealing with the estate of that deceased family member can be one of the most challenging and emotional times in a person’s life
What’s more it is a time when professional help is legally required to ensure that division of assets is carried out in accordance with both the family member’s wishes and with UK law.
As an RICS Chartered Surveyor, our Director, Mark Iles is qualified to deal with matters relating to probate. He and his team work together to provide a discreet, sensitive and professional service from start to finish, which includes:
- Probate valuations – to assess the value of the estate.
- Clearance service – to remove belongings from the property.
- Decoration service – to carry out repairs or maintenance to the property.
- Marketing service – to actively promote the property.
- Sales service – to manage and record the sale in line with UK probate legislation.
- Completion – to complete the sale of the property
All the above services are included in our probate package for one competitively priced fee.
To find out more about our Probate Service, please call our survey department in our Bay Office on 029 2046 5466. Or, for a free and confidential conversation, please ask to speak to Mark Iles (Director and RICS Chartered Surveyor), on the same number. We are here to help.