First Choice for Your First Move
At MGY we understand that for first-time buyers, buying your own home is a big step and one of the most important decisions of your life.
We are here to take care of every aspect of your purchase, from helping you choose a property that’s right for you, to securing the right price and taking care of the paperwork.
In fact, let’s start now. Here’s an overview of the property purchasing process:
- Register your interest in purchasing a property listed with MGY.
- Consider mortgage options (please note estate agent fees are usually paid by the seller) also factor in stamp duty and solicitors’ fees.
- We’ll find an MGY listed property that suits your needs.
- We’ll negotiate and make an offer on your behalf.
- We’ll advise you to appoint a solicitor to handle the legal documentation.
- We’ll arrange a surveyor to inspect the property to check for problems which may affect the purchase price and carry out searches and surveys.
- We’ll finalise the offer and guide you as you finalise your mortgage.
- We’ll facilitate the exchange of contracts.
- We’ll arrange completion and the transfer of finances.
- Then all that’s left is for you to move into your new home and enjoy!
So, if you’re interested in having access to the first choice of our listed MGY properties for your first home, let us know, simply by clicking here.
Or to speak to our specialist team, call our Cardiff Bay office on 029 2046 5466, our Radyr office on 029 2084 2124 or our Heath office on 029 2052 9026.
Or for a face to face chat, over a cup of tea in one of our offices, find our addresses here.