FULL MANAGEMENT AND TENANT FIND SERVICE
MGY offer our landlords a full management service providing peace of mind that your property is serviced 24 hours.
Full Management Service
- Referencing of tenants and drawing up tenancy agreement compliant to current regulations
- Collecting rent and providing statements of accounts
- Registering bonds with TDS
- Providing detailed inventory
- Check out inspection at end of tenancy and negotiate any end of tenancy deductions
- Regular property visits and providing condition reports
- Arrange maintenance repairs with your approval
- 24 hour emergency call out service
- Annual Gas Safety inspections
Tenant Find Service
- Preparation of particulars of the property to let and market/advertise as necessary.
- Reference of tenants and drawing up tenancy agreement compliant to current regulations.
- Detailed inventory service
As members of ARLA (Association of Residential Letting Agents), MGY follow a Code of Practice protecting Landlords and Tenants
ARLA is the only professional self regulated body to be solely concerned with lettings.
MEMBERS OF TENANCY DEPOSIT SCHEME
- Tenancy Deposit Scheme – On the 6th April 2007 the new Tenancy Deposit Scheme was introduced to protect bonds received by landlords or agents.
- MGY as regulated agents are members of the Tenancy Deposit Scheme (TDS)
FREE NO OBLIGATION APPRAISAL
With three offices across Cardiff we can offer a free valuation with no obligation. A qualified member of staff who is experienced in your area will visit you at the property to provide you with a rental valuation and discuss current demand in your area.
We will advise you on furnishings and regulations and the service to suit you best, on either a Full Management service or Tenant Find basis.