MGY takes the health and safety of our staff and customers extremely seriously and, accordingly we have adopted a ‘business as usual approach’ by putting the following measures in place, as advised by the UK Government and in line with NHS.
- Frequently touched objects (such as keys to client premises) and surfaces in our offices are being cleaned and disinfected more diligently and more often.
- Non-essential group meetings have been cancelled or postponed.
- Traditional handshakes are discouraged and we have provided hand sanitizing gel in our offices for the use of staff and visiting customers.
- We have advised staff to frequently wash their hands for two minutes with soap and hot water and avoid touching their eyes, nose or mouth especially if their hands are not clean. hand washing guidance.
- Staff have been advised to stay away from work if they have any cold like symptoms.
- Staff and visitors who are in good health (but who happen to need to cough or sneeze) are advised to cover their mouth and nose with a tissue or sleeve (not their hands). And to throw used tissues away immediately. See Catch it, Bin it, Kill it.
- Our staff have also been advised to avoid close contact with people who they know to be unwell.
Accordingly, if you are a customer and you are exhibiting cold symptoms* or if you are concerned about visiting our offices or interacting with our staff, you are invited to telephone or email our staff to discuss any aspect of your property sale, move, letting or lease.
Virtual and online assistance
Remember all our properties are available to be viewed online 24/7; all our staff can be contacted via email, office lines and/or mobile phone in working hours, plus our Directors are set up for home working. Or, for customers interested in buying property, we are also able to offer Facetime viewings (whilst our negotiators are in work). While we will do our utmost to provide our usual high standards of service levels, we will be reviewing the situation daily, which may change. So please do watch this space.
Many thanks for your understanding in this matter.
*If you are worried about symptoms, please call NHS 111. Do not go directly to your GP or other healthcare environment.